Wednesday, September 20, 2017

More Papertrey Ink Release: Wine Bottle Tag #2 Die

Good morning, friends, and welcome back for more Papertrey Ink September release inspiration. I'm back today with a couple of additional projects featuring the Wine Bottle Tag #2 Die. I have a wine bottle tag and a card to share, so let's get to it!

Let's start with the tag. I love using die cut negatives and I thought the Brilliant Baubles dies would be perfect for this.

Glad Tidings Wine Bottle Tag

I began by die cutting one tag from white cardstock and one from Bitty Big: Pure Poppy paper. Then, I die cut the round ornament from the patterned paper tag and trimmed it right at the score line.

Glad Tidings Wine Bottle Tag 3

I placed that tag over the white tag and used it as a guide to stamp the ornament cap and sentiment, both from Brilliant Baubles. Then I stamped and die cut the pine boughs and bow from Brilliant Baubles.

Glad Tidings Wine Bottle Tag 2

I adhered the patterned tag to the white tag with dimensional adhesive and then attached the pine boughs and bow with flat and foam adhesives. I added a small dot of Nuvo crystal drops to the bow for a knot detail.

Supplies:


Next up, I have a card using the Wine Bottle Tag #2 as a decorative layer.

Deck The Halls Card

I began by cutting two white tags and sponged them lightly around the edges with Aqua Mist ink. I stamped the swirls from Silver White Winters onto the larger tag using Aqua Mist ink. Then, I heat embossed the ornament hanger onto the tag using silver powder. I also heat embossed the sentiment from Very Merry onto the smaller tag piece.

Deck The Halls Card 3

Next, I covered a white card base with a panel of Bitty Big: Simply Chartreuse polka dot paper. I used foam tape to adhere the tag pieces to the card front and set it aside. Next, I stamped and die cut one of the ornaments from Brilliant Baubles using Pale Peony and Berry Sorbet inks.

Deck The Halls Card 2

Then, I xyroned a piece of vellum and die cut it (covered sticky side up) with one of the Silver White Winters snowflakes. I removed the adhesive backing and sprinkled the sticky surface with Crystal glitter and adhered it to the center of the ornament.

Deck The Halls Card 4

I added the ornament to the card front and used a small dot of Nuvo glitter drops in the center of the snowflake to disguise the adhesive. It's so sparkly!

Supplies:


Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope you've enjoyed the last several days of inspiration. Make sure to visit Betsy, Dawn, Heather, Laurie, Melissa, Michelle, Stephanie, and Wanda for more projects with this month's release. See you soon, everyone!

1 comment:

Kathy Mc said...

Lizzie, your wine tag design would also make an awesome card. I love everything about this tag. Your sweet card design is also very cool using the wine tag as you did. Love your style!