Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Stamp-A-Faire Era Kits

Good morning, friends! I'm just popping in here with a quick post about the 2014 Stamp-A-Faire kits. 

As originally promised, the popular Stamp-a-faire 2014 Era Kits are available for individual sale tonight at 10pm EST, exclusively at Papertrey Ink. These kits will only be available until December 31st, 2014 (11:30pm EST), so be sure to snag yours before they are gone at the end of the year! You can visit Nichole's blog for further details and pricing on the era kits from the other designers!


I can't wait until my studio is back in order and I can dig out the kit to try a few more projects with these techniques!


I just love that tile border! The Romans did such incredible things with tile. It pairs beautifully with the Faux Frescoes technique. 


Even bright colors and modern imagery work beautifully with the mosaic techniques I shared in my Mock Mosaics video. 

I hope you'll give the videos another watch and pick up one of these kits for yourself. They'll be available on the Papertrey Ink website tonight so you can pick up your own copy and start creating Roman masterpieces of your own.

Take care and I'll see you again soon! Hopefully with some snowflake filled projects! Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments: