Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thankful


Today is the eighth anniversary of the day I married my fella. He's pretty swell, that guy. We've been through a lot over the past decade, but we've learned and loved and become stronger for all of it. So today's card is, appropriately, a thank you card.


Sean, thank you for loving me, and holding my hand, and showing me how tough I can be when necessary. I adore you and I can't wait to see where life takes us.

Recipe:
Stamps: Iconic Images (special edition - not for sale), 2009 Autumn Tags, Faux Ribbon, Background Basics: Retro - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Kraft - Papertrey Ink; white
Ink: Spring Rain, Spring Moss, Lemon Tart, Dark Chocolate - Papertrey Ink
Other: Half & Half Dies, Canvas Impression Plate, Rustic Jute Button Twine - Papertrey Ink; light blue ribbon - May Arts; foam tape; button

5 comments:

Christina said...

Happy anniversary to you and Sean! It was such a pleasure meeting both of you in Cincinnati, and I can tell that you have a lot of fun together. Your card is wonderful, and I'm loving the plaid background!

takewrning said...

Oh Liz, that pic is so beautiful! I love the dress <3
Happy Anniversary to you both!

Melissa said...

Happy anniversary! What a beautiful photo!

Wishing you both many years of laughter and happiness!

Cheryl said...

Congrats to you! Here's to many, many more happy years ahead. You deserve each and every one.

Randi said...

THANKFUL for you, too! Love you both:-)

For you followers of Liz...the wedding was beautiful and unique. Wouldn't have wanted it any other way!